Thursday, October 15, 2009

This is me these days. I look at this and I get the feeling that I'm carrying secrets around, which is interesting because that's the opposite. I've been doing my best to express myself openly and honestly through not only my spoken words but through my music and art as well. There's not as much of me hidden in the shadows as this picture seems to portray. At least not these days.

Today was beyond wonderful. I took a walk to the market, which is up and down a few hills, about a 45 minute walk (30 minutes if I skip). Apparently the sight of me makes people scream, though. I was heading to the horse trail (all the while wary of road apples) and a boy in a lifted truck (of course) leaned out his window and hollered, "MYEAAAUUUUURGHHHAH!" I was so happy that he was able to communicate effectively.

After my time at the market, I met with MacKenzie and Trevor, two of my favorite people in the universe. I entertained them with my story of how I ended up in the rubber room (oh how they laughed) and the subsequent events that led me back to Orange County. One day I will write it all down, as it's quite a hoot (in my opinion, the madness wasn't so hilarious to some others) but for now the oral history will have to do.

After that I got some painting done, went to the park with my little Heidi monster, ate some homemade chicken noodle soup, and then went of to a little churchy type meeting. I met a sweet girl with whom I think I'll be great friends, and this all made me very happy.

Tonight will end with cake and a cigarette. I love my little life right now.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back posting and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do more posts. I GO ON UR BLOG EVERY DAI AND I DONT C NO NEW POSTS CUZ I WUN 2 C WUT U RITE ABOTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS 2 - CHERK OUT MY BLOG AT WWW.CHERKOUTMYBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete