Saturday, October 10, 2009

oh fall

mmmm I love the air, the breeze, the trees, and all of the BUTTERFLIES WHICH DON'T EVEN BELONG HERE RIGHT NOW. I'm serious, I know butterflies aren't supposed to be flitting around this time of year but they are. They fly all around my head. And they are beautiful.

SOoooo I don't have any photography to share today. I finished Noelle's table markers for her wedding, but I didn't feel like taking any shots in my poorly lit garage. garbage light, I say. It took me a lot longer to finish the project because of follies of my own. I should have used my brain a bit more than I chose to, and it cost me, both in time and in monies. And then little hearts kept running away and hiding, so I had to make more, only to find the ones that ran away right after making more. Rather frustrating, but oh well. Oh well. I'm high from paint fumes. My head hurts and so does my back from hunching over and painting, but blah blah complaining does nothing. Yoga, however, will fix it alllll up.

More fun from godPod today. A few songs I liked were:

Futures - Zero 7
The London Boys - David Bowie
Teenager - Camera Obscura

More of interest tomorrow, maybe. Who can say?

oh oh oh ALSO!! I wrote a new song! And it's a duet, as is another I wrote a few weeks ago during my stay in the rubber room. I suppose I imagine conversations in my head and then they become songs. My brain is a weird playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment