Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I <3 SHARK WEEK.

I finally finished something I've been trying my best to make for a month! I won't show you the finished product until Lauren gets it, as I don't want to spoil the surprise and I also want pictures of her modeling it. I'll tell you a bit about it, though...

My close friend Lauren LOVES Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. (Her favorite shark is the Megalodon.) She also is a woman with a need for a bag that can house all of her pretty things. Originally, I wanted to make a laptop case, but frustration and lack of patience on my part painfully and slowly killed that dream, so I customized a tote bag instead.

It looks wonderful and I am really excited to show you the finished product, but I don't want her checking my blog and accidentally ruining the magic....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment