Monday, February 9, 2009

yarn!

A fellow ORG member, enchiladaplate, loved the cabled tam that I knitted in January and we came up with an exchange. I would knit her a hat of her choice if she provided me with the yarn for her hat and an equal amount of yarn for my own compensation. She chose the Foliage Hat, and her yarn choice was Comfy in Creme Brulee and I chose the same in Planetarium. I'll be knitting version one and I am going to start on it as soon as I finish Joel's Valentine's Day present! I have only a few rows left...

I will keep a detailed log of the foliage hat's progress!

3 comments:

  1. soo my tax refund this year is extra amazing so i decided to buy myself a digital slr on friday. right now it is between a nikon d40 or a canon rebel. which do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute swap idea! Let me know how the yarn works out; it looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete